Non-Filed Tax Returns  Accounting  Services

Every day the massive computer center at the IRS is getting more sophisticated. Do not wait for them to catch up with you. This is not a situation to take lightly. Failing to file your tax returns can be a criminal offense.

Moreover, however much you try to forget about the unfiled tax returns, they never are far from your mind. You do not need the added stress.

At Torchlight Tax, we commonly get calls from taxpayers who are scared because they got a scam phone call that “Federal Marshalls are coming to arrest you” and other such balderdash. Usually, they kind of suspect it is a scam, but are worried, nevertheless. Those who call us after receiving a scam call have un-filed tax returns or unhandled IRS debt. The scammer worries them because they are already worried about their IRS situation. Those who are on top of their taxes rarely bother to call as they know it must be a scam.

Looking over your back shoulder, waiting for the IRS to come after you, is no way to live your life.

Let a Torchlight Tax Advisor in Las Vegas give you the peace of mind you deserve by helping you get in compliance with the law. If you voluntarily file your delinquent returns, you can avoid further problems. If you have more than six delinquent tax returns, and you voluntarily file the last six, the IRS will accept those six, and not come after you for the earlier returns. This puts you in filing compliance.

Once the returns are filed, we can work out a resolution with the IRS if you do have tax debt.

Oftentimes, those with un-filed tax returns do not know how to file. Their books are a mess. They have lost tax documents. It is simply overwhelming to them.

This is where Torchlight Tax comes in. You can do a Torchlight Tax Analysis and we will get your Wage and Income Transcripts from the IRS for all those years. This gives you any documents that employers and others have sent to the IRS and can be used to file your taxes. With these, we can figure out the rest with you and get your taxes filed.

We know how to do it and we can help you!

Once the backlogged returns are filed, we can look at ways to settle the IRS debt on the most favorable terms.

Do not wait for the IRS to file a substitute return for you. They will almost certainly miss every deduction and credit you are eligible for and MAXIMIZE YOUR TAX DEBT.

So, get all your delinquent tax returns filed, or the last six if you have more than six, and then finish your Torchlight Tax Analysis and let’s get your tax debt settled on the most favorable terms.

Contact us today. 1-877-758-7797 or 702-463-1818 or email us at We can transfer your call to a branch office near you or help you directly from our central office. Free consultations are available.

    Request Appointment Now!

    Why Torchlight Tax

    Many people do not know how a professional tax and accounting firm differs from a bookkeeper or tax preparer. The main difference when working with a professional tax and accounting firm, such as Torchlight Tax, is that our firm utilizes the services of CPAs, EAs, and Attorneys who are distinguished from bookkeepers and other tax preparers by stringent qualification and licensing requirements. Our entire team has a purpose to legally save your tax dollars and to make taxes as painless as possible. This means we take your calls and respond to your concerns. If you receive a threatening IRS call or Notice or are worried about some tax question, we are here for year round taking your calls and responding to your emails.

    Upgrade to a full-service Tax Firm

    Whether you are filing personal, small business, or corporate taxes, or negotiating IRS tax debt, if you are not already using a professional Tax, Accounting and IRS Representation firm, you most likely have missed out on major tax benefits. This is because a professional tax and accounting firm utilizes licensed professionals such as Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), EAs and Attorneys, who can not only advise individuals on personal financial matters but who can also advise businesses and corporations of all sizes and types. Tax laws are complicated, and no one knows everything. Torchlight Tax is a team and any one of our tax pros can call on other EAs, CPAs and Tax Attorneys in the team who may have specialist knowledge in a specific area of tax.


    When doing current taxes, we often come across missed tax savings from prior years. When this happens, the Internal Revenue Service allows you to amend your taxes and lower your tax liability. Whether you or your prior tax preparer missed a W-2 or 1099, a revised 1099. large charitable donations, or made some other error, amending your tax return can help you recover the money you are rightfully owed. When we find this situation, we will advise you on potential savings and amend the previously filed tax return.</p”>

    Sometimes, there may be a situation where a tax return could be amended, but it is too late to receive any benefit. Or maybe you made an error that was missed by the IRS that would have increased your tax liability. In some cases, it is prudent to file an amended return. But if it is not necessary and will not save you any money or decrease your risk, we will tell you not to bother. It is silly to amend a return to no advantage which is too old for the IRS to audit. Some firms might file a bunch of unnecessary tax returns and charge a fee. Sometimes a taxpayer himself might increase his tax liability by filing an unnecessary amendment that increases his tax liability. We will not do this.

    Amending a tax return requires more professional acumen then doing it right in the first place. At Torchlight Tax, we do file the tax return correctly the first time. And we will happily amend your tax return, but only if it actually is to your benefit. If you think you might need to amend tax returns, contact Torchlight Tax for a free consultation.

    Do You Want To Pay Less Tax?